You do not have to go public when you need outside capital for your privately held company, but you do have to comply with Regulation D of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Rules 504, 505 and 506 of this regulation define the three types of Private Placement Memorandum. These documents are what the SEC says you need for that outside investment, and bestselling author James Scott details what the SEC expects from each in The Book on PPM’s Series. Each volume covers a different sort of PPM, and videos let you decide in advance which volume you need.
- Private Placement Memorandum (http://wwwbookonppms.wordpress.com)
- The Book on PPM’s Series (Reg D Rule 504, Reg D Rule 505 & Reg D Rule 506) by James Scott (http://www.privateplacementmemorandumtemplatellc.wordpress.com)
- sitemap (http://www.bookonppms.wordpress.com)
- Optimizing Videos for YouTube and Vimeo (http://www.iacquire.com)
- The Book on PPM’s Series (Reg D Rule 504, Reg D Rule 505, Reg D Rule 506) (http://www.privateplacementmemorandumtemplate.wordpress.com)
- Private Placement Memorandum (http://www.bookkeepingpal.wordpress.com)